Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Theory:||Vacuum Pump||Structure:||Diaphragm Pump|
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard||Fuel:||Electric Power, Solar, Battery|
Piston pumps and plunger pumps are reciprocating positive displacement pumps that use a plunger or piston to move media through a cylindrical chamber. They use a mechanism (typically rotational) to create a reciprocating motion along an axis, which then builds pressure in
a cylinder or working barrel to force gas or fluid through the pump. The pressure in the chamber actuates the valves at both the
suction and discharge points. Specifically, air flow rate is proportional to motor speed, piston stroke, and piston diameter.
Low energy consumption
Thanks for purchasing our product. Read the following tips before use:
1. Before starting the pump, please make sure connecting the pump to DC power with 3-24V.
2. Check if the input voltage are in the right way fitted to + and - plug of the motor.
3. No solid particles is allowed in the liquid.
4. Please operate the pump periodically in case of the motor over heating. Run dry without damage but no more than 30 minutes;
5. Working medium: no oil, no strong corrosive, non-acid and alkali, without solid particles of liquid;
6. Installed in a dry, ventilated area; it is self-priming, don't submerse the pump into the water.
If any problem you meet during using, please contact us for help or consult.